BDE Memos with PostgreSQL Text Fields have garbage

From: "Paul Sorenson" <paulsos(at)primus(dot)com(dot)au>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: BDE Memos with PostgreSQL Text Fields have garbage
Date: 1999-11-17 10:11:42
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I have searched the digest for stuff related to BDE memo fields and I'm not
sure what to make of it.

When I have used memo fields (BCB4 using TQuery components) I seem to get
random garbage tacked on the end of the field.  I noticed in the ODBC logs
the garbage seems to be there also.

Does anyone know of a driver configuration that fixes this or is the fix
more involved?

Any tips would be appreciated.

Cheers

--
Paul Sorenson
Classware Australia Pty Ltd

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: meryDate: 1999-11-17 12:17:29