Media Kit

From: "Lucas Alexander" <lucas(at)alexanderdevelopment(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Media Kit
Date: 2002-12-15 23:27:23
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I"m starting to put together some materials for a media kit, and I realized
that I don't have most of the materials in my possession.

I need the following things the most:
- Printable logos, or the URL of where to find them
- Any advantages/features above and beyond the list on the advocacy site
- A few more case studies, if there are any
- A list of awards PostgreSQL has won
- An overview of the PostgreSQL "organization" (kind of like the About
Company XYZ section you'd find in a corporate media kit)

If anybody can help me with any or all of these items, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Lucas Alexander