cygwin

From: "Juliet May" <jmay(at)speark(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: cygwin
Date: 2002-06-25 15:49:49
Lists: pgsql-novice
Does anyone have any experience with cygwin on a windows machine. I am currently using cygwin. Everytime the server reboots I have to manually restart cygwin and then type in the postmaster command. Usually I also have to delete the postmaster.pid. I have some help to set up the bat file to start up cygwin but I have no clue how to set up cygwin so that the postmaster will start up automatically.

Anyone have any ideas?

Julie

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: UqtousDate: 2002-06-25 18:53:40