Re: make failure:

From: "Norman Vine" <nhv(at)cape(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: make failure:
Date: 2001-12-06 19:08:16
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Carsten Piepel writes:
>Can't use that, as I want to compile some extensions into
>postgresql. But I
>didn't include them yet, so that I currently just deal with
>the standard distribution.

I have VERY GOOD luck adding the modules I want to use
to the Cygwin source distribution tree and just modifying
the Makefile in contrib to include my extension directory

I first use the cygwin-patches/ script

When I am only adding something from the contrib directory
I only make postgresql to set up the build enviroment
I only run make install in the directory for the new module that
I have built