Re: Linker Problems

From: "isaac flemmin" <isaac(at)knox(dot)net>
To: "'Tim Barnard'" <tbarnard(at)povn(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Linker Problems
Date: 2002-06-04 22:15:34
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello,

Thanks for the prompt reply!

Yes I did double check that line in ld.so.conf and it is okay. I even
ran ldconfig -p to check the ld.so.cache file and see if the actual
files from the directory were in the cache and they were. So I am rather
confused as to why it will not link unless I specifically use -L to show
the path. As I said I am not very concerned about it since it seems to
work just fine when I do use -L so it is only a slight annoyance. I will
update though if I figure anything out and would still appreciate any
input anyone may have who maybe experienced the same type of trouble and
how they fixed it.

Thanks again
Isaac