From: "Santiago G(dot) Cirone" <santiago(at)bci(dot)com(dot)ar>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2001-01-23 23:48:19
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I like use VB 6.0 and Postgres, and you last month send me a example,
thanks.
But now, Have you a example about of a inner join (2 tables) in the code of
Visual Basic, I am using ADODB, not ADO DATA CONTROL.
And VB and Postgres have a good performance or no, is good convination ?
bacouse i need use tools (VB and Postgres).
HAve yuo a example about Crystal Report with Postgres.

Thanks VEERY MUCH

PD: Sorry for my english, I am from Agentine (Spanish)

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: rob5Date: 2001-01-24 05:41:11