Re: Backup Restore

From: Bob Pawley <rjpawley(at)shaw(dot)ca>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Shoaib Mir <shoaibmir(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Postgresql <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Backup Restore
Date: 2006-12-28 19:44:30
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm not getting an error message. The restore utility just doesn't see the
backup file. It's looking for a file *.backup which is there but noot seen.

I am running a version that identifies itself as 1.6.2. I downloaded it a
few weeks ago from the official site. Should I be using an earlier version??

Bob