libpq++

From: "David Joyner" <d4ljoyn(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: libpq++
Date: 2002-01-09 14:01:33
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I recently got the latest source from cvs.  I think there's a bug in
pgtransdb.cc.  The pgCommitted flag will never be true after the implicit
BeginTransaction called by creating a PgCursor.

I ran testlibpq3.cc with logging enabled -- sure enough when using a cursor
ABORT is always executed in PgTransaction destructor.  When fetching this
has no effect, but still.

Am I missing something?  Does one need to somehow explicitly call
EndTransaction?  If so, how?  That's a protected member, and nothing in
PgCursor seems to call it.

Also, PgCursor is the only module I can see that has std:: namespace
dependency.  Why?

Thanks for your time
Dave Joyner