JDBC driver in FFJ3.0

From: "Mihai Gheorghiu" <tanethq(at)earthlink(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: JDBC driver in FFJ3.0
Date: 2001-09-05 19:37:39
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I installed FFJ3.0 on a RH7.0, jdk1.3.1 machine.
I followed the instructions for installing jdbc drivers and at the test
stage I got an error message: "Unable to perform action, null"
However, in the Output Window (on top of which the error window came up) I
have 4 lines that prove connection to the db:
Testing driver org.postgresql.Driver
Test getTables(): found 57 tables
Test getColumns(): Table addresses contains 20 columns
Test getPrimaryKeys(): Table addresses contains 1 primary keys
Does anyone know where the error might have come from? (including some
feature addresses table does not have).
Thank you all.