From: "Machiel Richards" <machielr(at)rdc(dot)co(dot)za>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: check_postgres
Date: 2010-02-17 10:58:33
Lists: pgsql-novice
HI All

                Thank you for the tip on using check_postgres.

This works quite well and I can check most of the status's using this.

                There is however another question that someone might be able
to assist me with (and it would be greatly appreciated).

                When using check_postgres with the relation_size action, it
provides a hell of a lot of output but everything "on one line" so to speak.

                Is there a method that can be added to the command to format
the data so that it i easier readable?

                The information needs to be placed in a report so the
current output will make it very difficult to do this.

   Thank you in advance.

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Krzysztof WalkiewiczDate: 2010-02-17 13:02:48