INSERT value of type table

From: "Mourad EL HADJ MIMOUNE" <mimoune(at)ensma(dot)fr>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: INSERT value of type table
Date: 2001-05-25 08:29:28
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,
I want know how we can insert values in the case where the type of column is
an othor table.
exemple:
CRETAE TABLE Address (Number integer, Street varchar, city varchar, contry
varchar);
CREATE TABLE Person (Name varchar, addr Address);
INSERT INTO addrerss VALUES ( 5, 'rue du pont', 'Lyon', 'France');
The question is :
How we can insert a new person whose address is that inserted in the
table of the addresses.

thank you for your help,

Mourad.