Re: cygwin + postgres 7.1 + tcl support

From: "Tim Dunnington" <timbert(at)timshouse(dot)com>
To: "S(dot) L(dot)" <s0lao(at)netscape(dot)net>, <jaewh(at)email(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: cygwin + postgres 7.1 + tcl support
Date: 2001-05-14 13:23:25
Lists: pgsql-ports

I had the same problem a while back, and I tried both of these things to no
avail. I couldn't get configure to work on the tcl sources, so I couldn't
build tcl in the first place.

I also noticed that the binary distro of postgres doesn't have tcl built in,
even though a few months ago Jason sent out the build command he was going
to use, and it included --with-tcl. I'm guessing he didn't have any luck
either?

At any rate, has anyone actually been able to do this (compile libpgtcl on
cygwin)?

TIm