Re: extending functionality strategy

From: "Gevik Babakhani" <pgdev(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: "'Dave Page'" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: extending functionality strategy
Date: 2008-10-20 22:59:08
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hereby a v1.0 patch implementing basic ordering for a wxListCtrl:

- The patch is developed using MSVC 2008.
- 2 new source files ctl\ListItemArranger.cpp and include\ListItemArranger.h
are added.
- 4 new image file are added in include\images (wxListItemArranger*.xpm)
- For demo the dlgType.xrc and dlgType.cpp are modified.
- 2 mk files modified manually.
- After patching run embed-xrc
- For compiling with MSVC the two source files must be added manually to ctl
and include filters inside VS2005/2008.
- For testing: Goto "add new composite type" then the definition tab.

Please let me know what you think.

regards,
Gevik.