I forgot the "Begin" command, what should I do ?

From: "Waldomiro" <wmiro(at)shx(dot)com(dot)br>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: I forgot the "Begin" command, what should I do ?
Date: 2004-02-20 19:21:52
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

A few days ago, I wrote a program that updates some tables, but I forgot the "begin" and the "commit".

Is there a way to throws an exception when I update a table without the "begin" command ?

It would be interesting because the Database will show I forgot a command.

can someone help me ?

Thanks.

wmiro.