French translation - translation française

From: "Renaud Fortier" <renaud(dot)fortier(at)fsaa(dot)ulaval(dot)ca>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <gleu(at)wanadoo(dot)fr>
Subject: French translation - translation française
Date: 2006-01-20 22:27:54
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

I use pgAdmin III everyday and I want to contribute to this
project!

I’m a French Canadian and I made some modifications to the French (français)
pgadmin3.po.

If I made something wrong tell me because it’s the first time I participate

the translation of a program.

I hope my little contribution will help and if you want me to do more French
translation… just ask me!!

Renaud Fortier