Re: Illegal access violation

From: "Joel Fradkin" <jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com>
To: "'Bob Caryl'" <bob(at)fis-cal(dot)com>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Illegal access violation
Date: 2005-07-26 14:13:41
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I am no expert, and am not sure what your app is, but you could try changing
your connection to allow logs (c:\mylog) , in this way you can see what is
happening and post it here for better analysis.
Debug=1 turns logs on in a dsn less connection.
For IIS you have to give permission for Iuser to write to the c drive.

Joel Fradkin