Re: Missing stuff

From: "Gevik Babakhani" <pgdev(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: "'Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum'" <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>, <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Missing stuff
Date: 2008-02-29 07:46:12
Lists: pgeu-general
> I'm missing the box with the blue shirts, but the booth was
> empty the time we left the building at sunday evening. This
> box was not in my car, so does someone know where the carton is gone?

We did pack the remaining t-shirts in one of the smaller boxes with the
UK/EDB flyers.
I personally duct taped that box.

> As a sidenote: i'm missing the bag for the white rollup too,
> but i think, this bag was already gone at sunday morning. The
> bag was on a long and small carton. Last time i've seen it
> was at saturday evening, but i don't know if it was put into
> the locked room or not.

Good thing I did not throw that away. I took the white rollup with two
damaged A3 sized PG posters which already was in the trash. I thought we
could use the format and the design for later. If you need those I can mail
them to you.

Regards,
Gevik