Re: Re: grant privileges to a database

From: "Dan Wilson" <phpPgAdmin(at)acucore(dot)com>
To: "Martin A(dot) Marques" <martin(at)math(dot)unl(dot)edu(dot)ar>, "Michael Fork" <mfork(at)toledolink(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Re: grant privileges to a database
Date: 2001-01-31 21:32:27
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

You can do this in phpPgAdmin... it's a hack because it just pulls in all
the objects/relations and runs a single grant statement on them, but it
works. It puts together a query like the following:

GRANT ALL ON table1, table2, table3, view1, view2, sequence1, sequence2 TO
user

Which I suppose you can do manually if you don't have phpPgAdmin installed.

It ain't the prettiest, but it works!

-Dan