Error message with vacuumed databases

From: "Deusdit Correa Cornejo" <dcorrea(at)voxiva(dot)net>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Error message with vacuumed databases
Date: 2004-07-20 21:42:36
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi,

I have an error when I get the public schema of a database where has been a
vacuum process already executed. The message error is:

"ERROR: variable not found in subplan target lists"

After to accept that message I can work without problems with the database.

This error happens only once, the first time when I open the database. This
error doesn't appear with databases without a vacuum process seted up.

This is the information about my configuration:

Software: PgAdminIII 1.0.2
Platform: Windows XP SP1
Language: English
PostgreSQL: 7.4.1

Regards,

Deusdit Correa Cornejo
Technical Manager, Voxiva
Phone: (511) 2225444 / (511) 2220968
Extension: 140
Email: dcorrea(at)voxiva(dot)net
URL  : http://www.voxiva.net

The information in this Internet email is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the  addressee. Access to this
Internet email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, any  disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this
Internet email are subject to the  terms and conditions expressed in any
applicable governing  Voxiva's terms of business or client engagement
letter.

pgadmin-support by date