INTERFACE

From: "Stefano Cracolici" <stecra(at)libero(dot)it>
To: "borland(dot)public(dot)cppbuilder(dot)graphics" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: INTERFACE
Date: 2000-02-20 08:44:09
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hello, I have a problem:
I have realized, in C++6,  a program to elaborate speech files,
now I want to realize an graphic interface that allows me to plot the graph of results.
Till now in the program, I have utilized files .txt obtained by files.wav, I would like to use,
directly, a file .wav.
The interface has to permit to plot a file . wav  (speech file), to select, on the graph, an interval
that will be elaborate by program and to plot the file result.  (The program uses files .txt)
I thought to use a TChart with a TSeries: is it possible to use a file .wav as file data_base
into TChart?, if it is possible, can I do?
If instead of to use files .wav I utilize file .txt , how is it possible to put the data to TSries?
(The graphic must be spectrogram)
Thank you for your help.

CRACOLICI STEFANO
stecra(at)libero(dot)it

P.S.: Excuse me for my english

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Artur KuliƄskiDate: 2000-02-21 07:34:05