Problems With the ODBC Driver For Windows

From: "Davis Boudreau" <davisb(at)sprint(dot)ca>
To: <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problems With the ODBC Driver For Windows
Date: 2000-02-02 23:09:34
Lists: pgsql-ports
Problems:
Access 2000 running on Win98, cannot open a table in datasheet view.  Yet I can open the table using pgaccess and open the tables using Access 97 running on another Win95 machine.

I can export and link but just can't view the tables.

Visio has problems reading the tables also on both machines, Win95 and 98.

ODBC driver:
6.40.00.06 for Windows

Questions:  Is there any reported bugs with the ODBC driver.  Is there a new version out there.

I am trying to use PostgreSQL as part of this project so that someday we can recompile the source and run it on a 64bit platform.  I could move to MySQL or (Heavens forbit, use MSSQL) but I want to use PostgreSQL.

Help, I need to run this demo by next Tuesday

Davis Boudreau
818-512-4608

pgsql-ports by date

Next:From: Bob BalfourDate: 2000-02-03 03:29:16