ODBC Issue

From: "Bijay Singh Bisht" <bijay(dot)singh(at)induslogic(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ODBC Issue
Date: 2006-09-04 11:18:34
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I have a an SQL stament to which i bind parameters (SQLBind) and issue an
SQLExecute.
When I do this operation a high rate with I see the following anomalous
behaviour.

Some of the varchar field even though present in the structures are been
passed as '' i.e NULL to the postgres. I checked it up in the postgres logs.

Note that this is a sporadic behavior.

What could be the reason?
Bijay Singh Bisht