Auto Starting in cygwin

From: "Jonathan Lonon" <jlonon(at)newlifesys(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Auto Starting in cygwin
Date: 2001-06-01 19:30:53
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Does anyone have a simple (or complex) startup script that I can use to kickoff apps, such as postgresql, when the cygwin session is started?

If so, please give a sample, required paths and other configuration needed.

Thanks. Remember, I'm still learning some linux commands so specifics would help (e.g., if you say edit or look at a file, provide a small bit of syntax so that I learn other things real quick too, etc., etc.)

Jonathan.