Re: Sequential Scan Index Bug

From: "Gabriel Weinberg" <yegg(at)alum(dot)mit(dot)edu>
To: "'Stephan Szabo'" <sszabo(at)megazone(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>
Cc: "'Bruno Wolff III'" <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>, <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Sequential Scan Index Bug
Date: 2004-04-07 16:41:03
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Presumably, but that is not what I was doing.

I was taking a number from a user, which was supposed to be divisible by an
integer.  Sometimes the user left off the last digit when typing in the
number or otherwise typed it in wrong, rendering the input not divisible by
that number.

So it was looking for something like 4.345.

Gabriel

Gabriel Weinberg
yegg(at)alum(dot)mit(dot)edu