Complications with Crystal Reports

From: "Donald J(dot) Richards" <richards(at)rsa(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Complications with Crystal Reports
Date: 2000-01-24 19:25:03
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

ODBC DRIVER VERSION: 6.40.0006
DATABASE VERSION: 6.5.2

I am trying to create some simple reports in Crystal Reports and when I bring in the data of type TIME from the database Crystal sees it as a STRING type. With this I cannot do any summation or charting of times. Do you have any suggestions or has anyone run into this before? Has anyone used Crystal with PostgreSQL before and been able to use the TIME type. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Don Richards
Integrated Process Systems