PK not being restored

From: "Rajdeep Das" <rajdeep(dot)das(at)ontrackindia(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PK not being restored
Date: 2009-06-23 06:11:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am using postgresql db server for our production environment. I have
created a schema by the name "application". The public schema is not being
used at all. I have noticed that suddenly, the public schema is having some
table definition and a whole lot of functions. I have no idea where it came
from. For you reference I will list the four tables and a couple of
functions that has crept in my database's public schema.

Tables:

pg_ts_cfg

pg_ts_cfgmap

pg_ts_dict

pg_ts_parser

Functions:

_get_parser_from_curcfg

_int_contained

The above extraneous db objects is interfering with the backup and restore
of my application's database. As a result, when I restore my db, the primary
keys are not being restored.

Kindly advise.

Rajdeep

Ontrack Systems Ltd.

Kolkata, India

pgsql-hackers by date

Next:From: Simon RiggsDate: 2009-06-23 06:20:56