DBA Opening

From: "ganesh ramachandra" <ganesh(at)vimanindia(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: DBA Opening
Date: 2006-11-10 13:06:36
Lists: pgsql-jobs
Hi

We are a Bangalore based company involved in the development of solutions for the travel Vertical.
We need  PSQL DBA's for immediate placement.
Our solutions are developed in Java and run off different flavours of Linux.
The position may also involve travel out of india once in a while, mainly to the Middle and Far East.
The package will be based on experience, willingness to work long hours and personal budgets for beer and kababs
Please reply to ganesh(at)vimanindia(dot)com

Ganesh Ramachandra

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Michael "Bones" HeldebrantDate: 2006-11-16 23:49:16