Re: Use of ISpell dictionaries with tsearch2 - what is the point?

From: "Don Walker" <don(dot)walker(at)versaterm(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Use of ISpell dictionaries with tsearch2 - what is the point?
Date: 2006-04-28 20:15:59
Lists: pgsql-general

I realized shortly after I sent this email that I could use a synonym
dictionary to solve problem #2. To construct it myself I'd have to determine
the common misspellings and create synonyms for them. So I have two more
questions:

2.1 Are there any canned synonym dictionaries available the deal with
misspellings in English and/or French?

2.2 Are there any clever linguistic algorithms that can partly solve the
same problem?