We want to offer a position (2-years) to a highly motivated programmer to
join our team at the Aachen University (RWTH-Aachen, Germany) for a project
in the life-science area and are looking for a person:
- familiar with PostgreSQL,
- experienced and with a strong background in scripting languages (esp.
Python and/or Perl),
- proficient in C/C++,
- possess basics of experimental design and/or AI concepts,
- basics in image analysis,
- and basics of grid computing (Globus Toolkit)
If you want to work within a highly motivated and interdisciplinary team in
close relation to industry at our university site in Aachen, then I would be
happy to here from you.
Inst. Molec. Biotechn.
pgsql-jobs by date
|Next:||From: Josh Berkus||Date: 2005-01-21 03:40:28|
|Subject: Configuration, Performance Tuning, Slony in Texas|
|Previous:||From: Will Pugh||Date: 2005-01-06 16:40:50|
|Subject: Looking for a strong programmer|