Looking for an experienced PostgreSQL programmer

From: "Dr(dot) Kurt Hoffmann" <hoffmann(at)molbiotech(dot)rwth-aachen(dot)de>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Looking for an experienced PostgreSQL programmer
Date: 2005-01-11 16:07:02
Lists: pgsql-jobs

We want to offer a position (2-years) to a highly motivated programmer to
join our team at the Aachen University (RWTH-Aachen, Germany) for a project
in the life-science area and are looking for a person:

- familiar with PostgreSQL,

- experienced and with a strong background in scripting languages (esp.
Python and/or Perl),

- proficient in C/C++,

- possess basics of experimental design and/or AI concepts,

- basics in image analysis,

- and basics of grid computing (Globus Toolkit)

If you want to work within a highly motivated and interdisciplinary team in
close relation to industry at our university site in Aachen, then I would be
happy to here from you.

Contact:

Kurt Hoffmann

Inst. Molec. Biotechn.

Aachen University

hoffmann(at)molbiotech(dot)rwth-aachen(dot)de