Re: v6 beta 2 still crashes at times whenviewing table results directly

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <mike(at)thegodshalls(dot)com>,"Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: v6 beta 2 still crashes at times whenviewing table results directly
Date: 2006-10-13 21:03:48
Lists: pgadmin-support

-----Original Message-----
From: "Mike G" <mike(at)thegodshalls(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Sent: 13/10/06 19:42

> I have been testing beta 3 this morning and it crashed on me again.  The debugger
> pointed in the same location as last time.

:-(

> I was trying to view a table that a few seconds ago had over 70000 records in it, had
> just truncated it and only inserted 5 records back into it.  Of course trying to
> reproduce it again didn't work.
>
> I have been trying to build from the source code but have encountered some errors.  Can
> the project file included in the beta sources be used to build the beta versions?

No reason why not, though most of us use code from SVN rather than tarballs.

> If you or someone else would be willing to help me get through the errors I will try to
> run a debug version.

Sure - what errors do you see exactly?

BTW: In case you missed it there are detailed build instructions at http://www.pgadmin.org/download/source.php

Regards, Dave

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: George PavlovDate: 2006-10-13 22:48:39
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 1.6 Beta 2 query crashes on windows
Previous:From: Erwin BrandstetterDate: 2006-10-13 19:48:10
Subject: Minor annoyance in "Find and Replace"