Re: [ psqlodbc-Bugs-1000476 ] DateStyle and Transaction

From: "Eugene Fokin" <elf(at)solvo(dot)ru>
To: "'Ludek Finstrle'" <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [ psqlodbc-Bugs-1000476 ] DateStyle and Transaction
Date: 2005-12-09 06:54:22
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi.

Probably, you're right about CC_commit() call place, but I think it
doesn't need to be checked about auto_commit mode. Because, after
cancellation ROLLBACK will break DateStyle either in auto_commit mode
on.

I've used auto_commit mode off only to show how manual ROLLBACK will
lose DateStyle.

Regards.

--
Eugene Fokin