trying to run a query

From: "Hari Bhanujan" <hbhanujan(at)sbcglobal(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: trying to run a query
Date: 2004-07-22 17:16:00
Lists: pgsql-novice

Gurus,

I am working on a script in PHP that will be run nightly to delete and
update a system.

What I am getting is the following error

Pg_exec(): Query Failed: ERROR : parser: parse error at or near &quot.

What I have is a connection string that ties database connectivity to
sql string and then I try to insert data read from an array..

Any ideas on why this could be happening.

Thanks
Hari