Failed to load control "HBX"

From: "Thomas Sandford" <thomas(at)paradisegreen(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Failed to load control "HBX"
Date: 2001-09-27 17:54:41
Lists: pgadmin-support

Whenever I try to run pgAdminII I get the message

Runtime error '372':

Failed to load control 'HBX' from HighlightBox.ocx. Your version of
HighlightBox.ocx may
be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that was
provided with
your application.

I get the same results with both 1.1.34 and version 1.1.28.

I am running on Windows 98SE. I used windows installer to install first
version 1.1.34, and then, when that failed to work, version 1.1.28. I
de-installed the previous version before trying the next.

Any suggestions?
--
Thomas Sandford