Re: i need help with software to make report

From: "Jose L Rodriguez" <rodriguez76(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: i need help with software to make report
Date: 2009-03-12 20:03:31
Lists: pgsql-php
-----Mensaje original-----
De: Raymond O'Donnell [mailto:rod(at)iol(dot)ie]
Enviado el: Jueves, 12 de Marzo de 2009 03:18 p.m.
Para: Jose L Rodriguez
Asunto: Re: [PHP] i need help with software to make report

On 12/03/2009 19:41, Jose L Rodriguez wrote:
> Hello list, i will like to know if there is any tool to make reports with
> php and postgresql, something easy and quick to handle I need to build 35
> reports and some of them have a lot of work and I need a simple tool to do
> it.

Did you try Google? :-)

A quick search on "Reports PHP PostgreSQL" turned up the following:

  http://postgresql-php-generator.sql-maestro-group.qarchive.org/

Haven't tried it myself, you understand....

Ray.

Thanks Raymon, what I need is a tool like crystal report, what you just send
its perfect for small reports, but this is something very demanding for my
company, and doing all this report without a tool will take a lot of time
for me, I been searching over the web (google) for about 2 months and I
found some good software like agata report but still there are things that
make it difficult to work, I decide to write to this list because I know
that people here have a lot of experience and someone might come with a good
answer of a nice tool.

Sorry for my English I would like to express better but this the best I can
do, I am Spanish speaker.