Re: psqlodbclibpq 8_1_03 unicode problem

From: "Joel Fradkin" <jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com>
To: "'Josef Springer'" <Josef(dot)Springer(at)JOOPS(dot)COM>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: psqlodbclibpq 8_1_03 unicode problem
Date: 2005-08-10 13:01:20
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Not sure why your getting that.
Is the database Unicode?
When I was in SQLASCII mine read as ?
The older driver 7.4 reas SQLASCII ok and presented French characters ok,
but newer version did not.
When I converted to a Unicode database I could read the French characters ok
with the new driver.

By the way been up Since Monday no odbc errors yet :)

Joel Fradkin

Wazagua, Inc.
2520 Trailmate Dr
Sarasota, Florida 34243
Tel. 941-753-7111 ext 305

jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com
www.wazagua.com
Powered by Wazagua
Providing you with the latest Web-based technology & advanced tools.
© 2004. WAZAGUA, Inc. All rights reserved. WAZAGUA, Inc
This email message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and delete and destroy
all copies of the original message, including attachments.