Sign up for PDXPUG PgDay! July 20, 2008

From: selena deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Sign up for PDXPUG PgDay! July 20, 2008
Date: 2008-07-07 21:00:38
Lists: pdxpug

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it
out online:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=paoTJ9uEi8vIqumUzwzrCAw&email=true

Sign up for PDXPUG PgDay! July 20, 2008

Please sign up for free admission to the after-party at the Gotham
Tavern, and to reserve a tshirt. We are requesting a $20 donation that
will be given to Software in the Public Interest for attendance. You
can pay with check or cash when you arrive at the conference.

Full Name

email address

Can we contact you about future non-profit PostgreSQL events?

Tshirt size