Re: ODBCng Linux source and Win32 .99 Beta released

From: Simeó Reig <simeo(at)grupoincofisa(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ODBCng Linux source and Win32 .99 Beta released
Date: 2006-05-23 10:23:55
Lists: pgsql-odbc

> Hello,
>
> ODBCng (the Other PostgreSQL ODBC driver) has released another version.
> We are actively seeking feedback. The Win32 binary driver and Linux Source
> driver can be found here:
>
> http://projects.commandprompt.com/public/odbcng
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joshua D. Drake

A fantastic notice !

PostgreSQL is a fantastic and great database but it lacks of a odbc/.net
driver that can be at this level. we are using since 2002 in a heavy
production environment 24x7 without any incident, but we are still using the
last release of Mr Iroshi Inoue because the other release were very unstable

Now we are doing another big project, with c# and .net, and there is the
same problem .... npgsql is still in beta since one year ago ...

Thanks !!

Simeó Reig