Re: Fw: Access, Postgresql, and hyperlinks

From: "Adam Lang" <aalang(at)rutgersinsurance(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fw: Access, Postgresql, and hyperlinks
Date: 2000-10-17 12:47:41
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hyperlink data type is in Access 97, but the "IsHyperlink" property is only
in Access 2000.

The reason I asked for someone to check what was mentioned was to see if 1)
it actually worked and 2) it was what I was hoping it accomplished... i.e
port a hyperlink data type to a real SQL server and still have the
"clickable" feature of it.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company