Synchronize Postgres with an other database

From: "hue" <hue(at)lavoisier(dot)fr>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Synchronize Postgres with an other database
Date: 2005-09-26 15:55:34
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi,

I would like to read Postgres transaction log files to update an other
database with an old structure base on files.

The only solution I found is to read WAL files, but, the only way is
with c program, I did not find a way to use WAL files with java program.

Regards, Olivier.

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: David StanawayDate: 2005-09-27 17:45:38