prob with pgaccess

From: "vincent leycuras" <e97249(at)essec(dot)fr>
To: <pgsql-docs(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: prob with pgaccess
Date: 1999-08-31 09:07:22
Lists: pgsql-docs
Could someone help me please !!!!

I'm having problems with that TCI/IP connection pgaccess requires to connect to the server. But I just can't figure out where to find a parameter to change to make it work. I read in some magazine that it was called PGALLOWTCPIP and that it was located in /etc/postmaster.init, but that file just does not exist on my version (6.5.1), nor did exist on the previous one I had (6.4.2)
Apparently, this problem extends to preventing me from making any client connect to the postmaster
thanks in advance!! Vincent Leycuras

pgsql-docs by date

Next:From: Jose AparicioDate: 1999-08-31 15:43:01