Re: Tech Docs and Consultants

From: David Wheeler <david(at)kineticode(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, elein(at)varlena(dot)com,pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Tech Docs and Consultants
Date: 2003-04-12 20:54:49
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
On Saturday, April 12, 2003, at 12:32  PM, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> "Bricolage is a full-featured, open-source content-management and
> publishing system. Features include intuitive and highly configurable
> administration, workflow, permissions, templating, server-neutral
> output,
> distribution, and document management."
>
> David?  Would moving techdocs.postgresql.org to Bricolage be something
> that you would be willing to help with?  From my read on the site, the
> Macworld Magazine Web site (www.macworld.com) is running on Bricolage
> now,
> so I'm guessing its 'production ready', and it is OSS ...

Yes, I could help with that. For the next couple of months, I'll only
have a bit of time here and there, but I'm happy to answer questions,
and such. I'm thinking about setting up a Bricolage BOF at OSCON, too,
and doing a demo there, just so that interested people can get a feel
for it, and to help get them started. I should pop Nat a note about
that...

Anyway, if you want to install it and start playing with it, I'll help
where I can. You might want to wait for 1.6.0 on the 21st, though, as
1.5.2 has a few annoying bugs that I've since fixed.

Regards,

david

david(at)kineticode(dot)com                              ICQ: 15726394
                                                Yahoo!: dew7e
                                                Jabber: Theory(at)jabber(dot)org