pgstat wait timeout

From: "Anibal David Acosta" <aa(at)devshock(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgstat wait timeout
Date: 2012-07-27 22:03:33
Lists: pgsql-performance

In my postgres log I saw a lot of warning like this.

WARNING: pgstat wait timeout

Every 10 seconds aprox since yesterday and after one year working without
any warning

I have postgres 9.0.3 on a Windows Server 2008 R2.

I have only one big table with aprox. 1,300,000,000 (yes 1,300 millions)
rows the table is not used just keep historical record, could be this the
reason, some autovacuum over this table?

pg_stat_activity not show any autovacuum over this table but yes over the
transactional table, right now the autovacuum about transactional table is
taking 30 minutes (now() - xact_start )

Thanks