error codes using JDBC

From: "Krishnakanth Rao" <raokr(at)india(dot)hp(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: error codes using JDBC
Date: 2004-07-15 08:59:00
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

I'am using the jdbc driver pg73jdbc3.jar in my jdbc code to acces PostGRE
SQL. Whenever a sql exception occurs it doesnt give me the appropriate error
code , eg referential integrity constraint voilated etc. The error code from
the SQLException is always zero.

How do I obtain the exact error code as mentioned in PostGRE documents

Regards
K Krishnakanth Rao
Senior Software Engineer
HP Global Delivery India Center

29 Cunningham Road
Bangalore - 560 052  India

+91 80 22051374 DID
+91 98456 82188 Mobile

Disclaimer:
This e-mail, and any files transmitted with it are "HP Confidential" and
addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please discard the
message and notify me directly.

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: Kris JurkaDate: 2004-07-15 09:12:46