pltclU

From: "Jayaraj" <jayarajo(at)healthasyst(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pltclU
Date: 2002-01-05 05:40:34
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hello,
I am a postgres novice. I was trying to install pltclu for running some tcl
function to enable mailing from postgres. But I am not able to find the
required shared object file (.so extension) for installing that language. I
am able to install the language pltcl using the file pltcl.so. How should I
install this untrusted version of pltcl ???

Regards,
Jayaraj O
Bangalore