Re: temp tables and pg_pconnect()

From: "Adam Lang" <aalang(at)rutgersinsurance(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: temp tables and pg_pconnect()
Date: 2001-10-13 18:23:01
Lists: pgsql-php

Are temp tables supposed to be destroyed when the connection is cosed? If
so, then the reason is because with pconnect, the connection really is never
killed as far as Postgresql sees it. The connection remains open.

Can you drop the temp table yourself through the pg_exec comand and just use
DROP TABLE ?

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company