Migrating from MS-Access to Postgresql

From: "Marc Cuypers" <m(dot)cuypers(at)pandora(dot)be>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Migrating from MS-Access to Postgresql
Date: 2002-03-28 06:57:00
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I migrated a few tables to postgresql. Everything migrated fine, but tablenames that contain capitals are converted just as is. When I create a query, postgresql doesn't seem to use those captitals and converts them to lowercase. This makes that the table is not found in the database and I get an error. I the database is a table 'Invoices', so the respons to the query 'select * from Invoices' is 'Relation invoices doesn't exist' .

Can someone help me with this?

Thanx,

Marc