JDBC and Postgres

From: "admin" <admin(at)isorintrade(dot)ca>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: JDBC and Postgres
Date: 1999-04-15 12:29:21
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi,

I have two methods in my server side code, employee() which opens db conenection, perform sql , close connection<-- works fine.. updateinfo() opens connection perform sql, then i get the Error Column name not found. The sql command is fine because if i  put it in the first method works fine.. any ideas? Also, any sql command I put in the second method dosent' work. So my guess is its the db connection, but I can't find anything wrong with the code.

code is at http://www.isorintrade.ca/server.java

Thaks

Henry

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: José SoaresDate: 1999-04-15 13:00:56