Re: 8.3 problems with sspi authentication

From: "Matthias Mohr" <Matthias(at)Mohrenclan(dot)de>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 8.3 problems with sspi authentication
Date: 2008-02-27 09:08:15
Lists: pgsql-bugs
It seems that nobody else has problems with the sspi authentication :-(
Is somebody even using the sspi authentication for Windows?
Did it work without problems?
What environments do you use (domain, active directory, local windows user, ...)?

There must be some reason why it doesn't work here!
But I need more informations on where I can have a look at to find a solution for my problem.

with regards,
Matthias