Re: psqlOdbc Ansi + BDE issues

From: "Miguel Juan" <mjuan(at)cibal(dot)es>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: psqlOdbc Ansi + BDE issues
Date: 2005-11-23 16:06:44
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hello,

I have checked (and reinstalled) de psqlODBC driver. The Windows ODBC Administrator says that I have the "psqlODBC 8.01.01.01" and is using the file "psqlodbcA.dll" with date 11/11/2005.

I have been 'playing' with some ODBC options and I have found that the problem is produced by the 'Use declare fetch' option. If it is unchecked the SQL explorer works OK. Otherwise, if it's checked each table appears a few times, depending on the number of tables in the database.

Regards,

Miguel Juan