haveing trouble to put php, apache and phpPgAdmin together....

From: "JeffK" <kuo(at)uq(dot)net(dot)au>
To: <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: haveing trouble to put php, apache and phpPgAdmin together....
Date: 2000-12-16 09:54:31
Lists: pgsql-php

hi,

I am having some problem to make it up working with PHP and Apache Server, every time I try to run it
with phpPgAdmin, it always show a message that says

"Internal Server Error"

and follow by a message says that

"The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable
to complete your request."

I hope I am not causing too much trouble for you, but I hope you can help me
with it, thank you very much.